Charming Group: Self-introduction-Tze Ming

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Self-introduction-Tze Ming

I am Tze Ming, 20 years old, come from Malacca, single, still available for anyone (except male). I have two sisters, and I am the 2nd child of my parents.

I love sports.
I love to play basketball the most!! I have played for 8 years since form one in secondary school. Although I always sprain my legs and hands while playing basketball, but it still cannot stop me for playing basketball, I love this sport so much!! Unfortunately, all my group members don’t like to play it. Anyone from other groups interested to play with me?? I will very glad to play with you!!
I love to play badminton and ping pong too. I often play badminton, as my group members love this sport so much… For ping pong, never play after started my university life as I feel shy to play at south or north lobby in UTAR, haha…

I love music too. I have learnt “erhu” for 12 years and join Chinese orchestra since secondary school. Compared to western music, Chinese music are more diversified, it contains 50++ different folk culture in China, and many Chinese music instrument can do many sound effects that western instrument can’t. I have joined many performances and I really enjoy them.
I love to western music too. Its sound effect is more harmony compared to Chinese orchestra.
I like Jay Chow the most, I feel he is so talented, and he has the same surname with me, haha…

Same as other guys, i love to play games, sleep and eat also...

I often surf the web. These are the website that I visit frequently:
Google- As it is my homepage…
nba.com- I love basketball and I concern about the NBA news. I can watch highlight of matches here.
Friendster- Watch pretty girl’s photo!!!!
Youtube- Watch funny movie!!
China’s Yahoo sports- As it contains many news of Houston Rocket, a NBA team that I like the most.
p/s: This is the 1st time that i wrote my blog in English....=.=!! Print this post

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Blog.You did good work.Keep it up.Click more information Charming Self Fashionable collections and Contact us