Charming Group: Self-introduction~sharon

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Self-introduction~sharon

I’m Yeoh Chia Chien. To make it simple, you can call me Sharon too. I was born in August 1987. So, in this coming birthday, I’ll become a 21 years old girl. I was born in Pulau Pinang but already move to Klang since 10years ago. My house is in Bandar Botanic, less than 5 minutes distance from Jaya Jusco by driving.

I love and rely on my family very much. Thus, most of my hobbies are home activities. I like to bake cake and feed fish with my dad, cook meal with my mum, chat with my eldest brother about our future plans, share every small events happened to me with my younger sister, watch movies together with my younger brother and spend time playing around with my two little and chubby doggies. Other than that, I also like to hang out with three of my secondary best friends, listen to music, read horoscope books, play guitar in an unprofessional way, draw portrait…

I trust that everyone have their own dreams. As well as me, I have lots of dreams too but sometimes dreams seem unachievable and unrealistic. To make those dreams come true need lots of effort and time consume. At least I’m trying hard now to achieve my first dream which is going to Beijing by using my own hard-earned money. It seems incredible for those who didn’t try hard before to reach their dreams but I firmly believe that I can do it!

The 5 websites that I visit to most
a) The Flowers’ fans club (
www.huaerfans.com.cn/bbs) –The Flowers is a rock band. I like their songs very much, thus I always visit their forum.
b)
www.yahoo.com – just to check mail and send e-mail to friends.
c)
www.youku.com.cn – to watch the news about the earthquake in Sichuan. There are lots of touching videos!
d)
www.spaces.live.com – for blogging.
e) Friendster and Facebook – to keep contact with old friends and cousins who stay far away from Klang.
Print this post

No comments: