Charming Group: Self-introduction~susan

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Self-introduction~susan

My name is Susan. My hometown is in Johor Bahru.I live at Scotpine Condo now. I study in University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) from year 2006, May intake. Now I am a student of Year 3 Semester 1, Bachelor of Accounting, and Group 3. I am from a small family. My family members have six members who are dad, mum, two younger brothers, a younger sister and me. I am an elder one.

My favorite animals are rabbits and tortoises. However, the animal which I hate is dog. My hobbies are shopping and watching movies. The favorite movie which I like is Harry Potter. During the free time, I like chatting with friends at café or listening some music. Sometimes, I also like to share my feelings and emotional in my personal blog. The favorite food that I like is spaghetti. The place i wish to go is Taiwan. Hope that i can have a chance to visit Taiwan after Graduation.


I have two best friends; they are Sharon and Shi Ying. We are same tutorial group and assignment group together. We always help each others in the studies. I am so lucky to be their friends. In my study life, the purpose of my study is learning. I always learn in the wider walk to achieve my future goals.

The top five web sites that I most like to visit are as followings~
www.bbtboy.com - My favorite idols: they are Lollipop.
www.yahoo.com– I always go to check mail and find some information.
http://www.friendster.com/– Go to contact and visit all my friend's blog.
www.youtube.com– It is a nice website for me to watch some entertainment news.
www.space.live.com - Write my blog at here. Print this post

No comments: