Charming Group: Self-introduction~Shi Ying

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Self-introduction~Shi Ying

I'm Shi Ying. I come from Johor Bahru, Johor and I staying at Scotpine Condominium now. As for my family, I have two sisters and one brother who four year younger than me. My father is a carpenter and my entire house’s furniture is made by him. My mother has been taking care of household. The relationship between my family members are harmony and interdependent.

My hobbies are watching TV programs, reading novels and comics. Actually, I do not like any animal because I scare them will harm me. I think an ideal life is look like no need to work, no need to study and stay at home everyday. I wish that I can fulfill the ideal life but it is prohibited by realistic.

My 3 wishes in this year are I hope my result will be better, I can save my travel fees to Taiwan and learn guitar.

The website I always go through are:
1)
www.google.com – The google website is the homepage of my computer, so I will go through it at lease 10 times a day.
2)
www.youtube.com – I always watch the entertainment show from there.
3)
www.imayday.com – My idol-Mayday’s official website. I can get their latest news from there.
4)
www.friendster.com – I can contact with my friend and know their recently condition from there.
5)
www.utar.edu.my – This is the official answer.

Print this post

No comments: